Still no sign of Hot Wheels Cargo Carriers...

After the JH2 series comes the Hot Wheels Cargo Carriers for the latest Car Culture instalment which I did an unboxing video on YouTube. It is a pain on the mental and wallet for majority of Hot Wheels collectors outside USA. We have to resort ordering online instead of just picking them up on pegs. They may come in weeks or months or never after USA releases.

Of course these are the new breeds of CC which Mattel set them at a higher price. I can see the effort and details but I just could not come to terms with the card. The oversize card no doubt with more room for graphics also add to the shipping cost of course this is not the case if I can have the luxury to pick it up on the peg.

It takes up unnecessary space and comes in a larger than usual carton. On the castings its a different story I must say I’m impressed with the level of details Mattel has put into it. The details are almost on par when I shoot the Ford Transit Super Van with the Porsche GT2 Gulf version




The VW Sunagon is also the “chase” car with one per set and that makes it 3 pieces for the Ford Transit.  The Honda Odyssey which appears in the “Fastest Cars” series on Netflix is my current favourite among the lot.
I can’t share he retail prices for Singapore as we still do not have any sign for JH2 yet sad… Anyway we will still end up paying for Hot Wheels after all the rant and has our local distributors need to buck up on that.

Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more updates and follow @hotkustoms in IG and Twitter.