Hot Wheels Modern Camaro collection with 2018 ZL1 Super Camaro

I need to confess my personal preference is Japanese mini cars. Hence if you follow my Instagram page or Facebook you will see a lot of JDM mini cars content. Of course this is not 100% about JDM hype. Been an Asian collector located in Singapore I was exposed to mainly Tomica and Hot Wheels. 

Hot Wheels back then in my childhood days is definitely not about JDM cars. In fact I think 99% are muscle cars and I love them. I will roll them just about anywhere and crash along side with my JDM Tomica. Hence when I start serious in collecting diecasts back in 2012 it’s all about the Camaro and Drag buses till the JDM wave hit.



My most favourite is definitely the ’67 Camaro and of course the modern Camaro. Hence I have selected 8 of my favourite among my Camaro collection and faithfully featured every casting in my Youtube channel. These are all going to be in my permanent collection with the latest additional of the 2018 ’17 Camaro ZL1 STH.

There are a total of 3 Super modern Camaro in my collection with my favourite the 2010 Camaro with Star Wheels. The one which I pay most is definitely the 2012 Toy Fair ZL1 Camaro which I believe you can actually find one at a fair price online since its the JDM reign now. Yes the price actually decline and there is a trend in casting over the years but the love for Camaro will always be there. Thus take a break from JDM cars and appreciate your muscle cars collection. Camaro rocks!


2015 Los Angeles Special Olympics Camaro Concept

RLC Car Culture "Cars & Donuts" '13 Copo Camaro Gulf

2018 '17 Camaro ZL1 STH

2011 SEMA Camaro Concept

2013 SEMA Chevy Camaro 

2012 Toy Fair Camaro ZL1

2010 Camaro Concept STH

2014 '13 Chevy Camaro STH

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more updates and follow @hotkustoms in Instagram and Twitter.