Hot Kustoms Unboxing: Tomica Team Mugen with Honda NSX


First of all I have to admit I purchased this Tomica boxset for 2 reasons the NSX safety car and the Team Mugen graphics on the "trailer". 

I personally do not collected the Tomica trailer since day one as I found them way too small as compared with the rest. Yes Tomica comes in all scales and sizes but this trailer got to be my first since the rest of the individual trailer comes in tooth paste boxes.

If you are a Honda fan great but unlike he ever popular Civics, the Honda 660 has not much of a fanfare among collectors. It's first colour mainline in yellow released in 2016 can still be found in most retail stores in Singapore today.


The NSX safety car is my top pick. It goes well with the NSX mainline pair with additional livery and lightbar. Overall the boxset goes well with my Civic Mugen RR who fnally has his own team!

Enjoy the video! Please subscribe to my channel for more updates and follow @hotkustoms in Instagram.