Hot Wheels Vs Tomica Honda Civic Type R Part 2


In this diecast hobby especially if you collect Hot Wheels and you do not live in U.S.A or Malaysia , you will have the frustration of seeing hundreds of IG and FB posts about collectors getting the latest Hot Wheels cars on pegs but not you.

As a collector from Singapore we are close to Malaysia where Hot Wheels factory is located but unlike the Malaysians we will only see those latest releases 3-6 months later. Thankfully the most important things in this hobby is friendship. We have bros who purchased in bulk from U.S for these latest releases and sell at a bargain to collectors to keep up with the Hot Wheels game or from buddies in the States.
Such as the Bisimoto Honda Civic TypeR your see here which I get from my buddy. Similar to what I did for my previous post, the TypeR is actually very close to the Tomica version which both sits at 1/64 scale. They are close in size and being in red it is actually very close to the Tomica Event Model (TEM) version. I like the stance of Hot Wheels better and they did a very good job cause the price is 2 times cheaper than a regular Tomica.


The TypeR castings for both makers share the same specifications with their latest release. While Hot Wheels only have 2 at the moment. Tomica already has several since the No.76 TypeR launch in 2016. I have faithfully collected the FK series and in the video I also feature my only 2 FDs as well.

Enjoy the video!