Camo Universe. Tarmac Works AAPE Audi R8 LMS

I still clearly recalled how impressed I was with Tarmac Works Audi R8 AAPE when I saw it online. the AAPE was also one of the main reason why I started collecting Tarmac. I am a JDM car collector but the artwork on the casting and furthermore it’s based on a actual 1:1 which actually blows me off!

It is pretty amazing that Tarmac Works can actually fit such complicated and yet balanced design into a 1:64. I may not have completed other series but the AAPE is a must have for me. The very first released Audi R8 LMS AAPE GT Asia 2016 still ranked at my best top 9 castings in my entire modest collection of diecast across all brands.



Not to mention the premium packaging design in black sleeve and foil gold print as well as silk screen black for the signature camo design. They comes in an array of colors and striking designs that stands out among the rest of your collection in either boxed or loose. It is a must have series for every collector. Enjoy the video.



Audi R8 LMS 2015 FIA GT World Cup Macau (Red)

Audi R8 LMS Cup 2016 Shanghai Round (Khaki)


Audi R8 LMS China GT 2017

Please subscribe to my channel for more updates and follow @hotkustoms in IG & Twitter.