The last Tomcia Premium for 2017. Lancia Stratos HF Rally

II have been following closely on the Tomica Premium series since its first release on the 01 Nismo R34 Z-tune back in 2015. Just recently I organise my Premium collection which are all over the place for my YouTube feature.

There are a total of 40 castings with the latest 05. Lamborghini Miura and 24. Subaru WRX STi. Just when I was ready for 2018 Tomica released the number 41 TakaraTomy Mall exclusive Lancia Stratos  Rally. So this casting is a must have for my collection and I personally love Lancia as well.

Photo from shorey.net

In general the casting is exactly the same as its previous 2016 No.19 Lancia Stratos release. However this is the Lancia Stratos HF Alitalia N 11 Winner Rally Sanremo 1975 version. Hence its a cool casting to own. Being not a very popular castings as its Nissan or JDM counterpart in the mini car scene you can get it for quite a fair price online as well.


I have uploaded a video on Hot Kustoms Youtube Channel as well. Please subscribe to my channel for more updates.